Don’t miss the video below!
* Top dimensions: 60″ x 25″
* 34 oz vinyl with antimicrobial / antibacterial protection
* Height range: 18″ – 37″
* side rails: 44″ length and extend 6.5″ above upholstered table top.
* 1.5 inches of firm density foam
* 4 swivel locking casters
* Footswitch control
* 400 lb lifting capacity
* 120-volt 60hz motor
* Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
OPTION: An alternate base with 6″ of clearance for a patient lift is available: AMSX60.
Note: A table with the AMSX60 base installed has a height range of approximately 22″ to 41″.
Hi-Lo Changing Table with one section top
piece and side rails that pivot down for easy
patient transfer and access. Sturdy X-Frame
design uses 11 gauge steel tubing.
The motorized table effectively lowers to 18″
above the floor for easy access, allowing
patient transfer with little assistance. This
helps eliminate back strain and pain from
lifting and transferring patients. Also, with a
motorized elevation of 37″, the caregiver can
tend to the patient in an upright position.
The AM-SX Series Changing Tables are
ideal for those facilities accommodating
children and adults with special needs.